Nobleton - Ontario Canada
球场洞数: 27 Holes
地址: 125 Nobleton Lakes Drive
大体的球场收费: Week day:$80 - $90, Weekend & Holiday:$80 - $90
在全幅地图上查找球场：Nobleton Lakes Golf Club
- Sunday anytime -16 & under 48.00 2020Rates Thursday - Sunday, Power Cartincluded with all Green Fees - Subject to HST Open - 1p.m. 95.00 1 p.m. - 4 p.m. Twilight 70.00 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. Twilight 65.00 After 6 p.m. Sunset Twilight (9 Hole rate at discretion of professional staff) 48.00 *After 4 p.m. Walking* 44.30 *After 6 p.m. Walking * 39.15
- HOST OF THE 2020 PGA OF ONTARIO CHAMPIONSHIP
- Nobleton Lakes Golf Club 27 Holes of Magnificent Golf Superb Amenities Outstanding Service
- Weddings & Events On-site ceremonies Meetings/ Corporate Celebrations
- Become a Member Golf Memberships Range Programs FLEX Instruction
- Monthly Golf Events Corporate Tournaments Fundraising Events Golf Groups of Any Size
Our experienced event specialists will make your golf tournament a total success.
Browse our inventory and book your next round of golf online. It's fast and easy!
Register with us to receive regular offer specials and golf promotions.
Log in to view our specials online and print them to bring to the course with you.
GOLF SHOP HOURS OF OPERATION 7:00AM - 7:00pm
NOBLETON LAKES COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING NOBLETON LAKES GOLF CLUB, WE ARE EXCITED FOR YOU TO ENJOY OUR GOLF COURSE AGAIN. PLEASE READ BELOW TO HELP ENSURE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF YOURSELF, OTHER GOLFERS AND STAFF WHEN YOU ARRIVE. PLEASE FOLLOW OUR RULES. YOU MAY NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY IF YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING OUR DIRECTIONS.THIS IS FOR THE SAFETY OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS WHEN ARRIVING AT NOBLETON LAKES
- All customers will be required to stay in the parking lot until 30 minutes
before your scheduled time
- We will have our staff authorize you and your group to approach clubhouse to begin our 4 Step Safety protocol
- No bag drop services will be provided
- All Vehicles must proceed to the parking lot, bag drop ramp will be blocked off (both ways)
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all entrances
- Mask is Required to enter the clubhouse
- Limited access to our Clubhouse will be available
- Walking is permitted
- NLGC will have 4 key stations for golfers to safely enter the course
#1 Parking Lot
#2 Power Cart Staging/Golf Shop
#3 Putting Green
#4 1st Tee Deck
CART STAGING AREA AND 3-STAGE APPROACH
- Carts will be immediately sanitized after being stationed Scorecards will be provided only on carts, otherwise will not be handed out
- After the round carts will have access to the parking lot and then be guided by our staff to the cart sanitary station
- Dividers are provided for power carts, Shared use permitted if you are faimly, reside together or are within your inner circle of 10
- Walking is permitted
- Customers will be responsible for cleaning garbage out of their cart at the end of their round - We are in this together!
ON COURSE ACTION PLAN
- We Now have a 27 holes each day
- Tee times will be spread out 10 minutes apart
- No Rakes, Benches, Garbage Cans on course
- Please refrain from touching the flag stick
- Cup inserts will used for each hole
CURRENT BOOKING PROCEDURES
All Tee Times include Power Carts (Walking will be permitted)
- Public Tee times – may be made 10 days in advance
- All public Tee Times must be booked online with a credit card.
- Green Fee’s will be charged in full when the tee time is booked]
- No shows and Cancellations will be given rain checks of equal value for your next round
- Booking changes must be made 48hrs in advance to receive rain checks
- Bookings will only be accepted in 2’s and 4’s
- Credit Cards will not be taken over the phone
- Same day bookings can be made by phone in only (905 859-4070 ext 221)
- Maximum booking is Eight golfers.
- Golfers will be required to arrive no less than 15 minutes before your tee time. Failure to do so may result in delays or possibly cancellation of your tee time.
Pre-Paid Vouchers (Black Friday, Holiday, 12 for 10, Package)
- All bookings made with pre-paid vouchers, Rain checks, Package tickets, 12 for 10’s and passes must be booked through the golf shop by phoning in
- All voucher codes must be present at time of booking in order to secure your tee time
- Entire players must have a valid voucher code in order to secure your tee time
- All Pre paid rounds (Black Friday, Holiday, Spring Special, Fall Scramble) will have no restrictions for 2020 and will be accepted until May 31st 2021, these vouchers will have NO Restrictions
GOLF SHOP SERVICES & PURCHASES
- Our Golf Shop will be open to purchase essential golf equipment and apparel
- Maximum of 4 people will be permitted in our shop plus our staff at one time
- Our golf shop staff will direct you when it is safe and acceptable to enter
- You may purchase apparel and return later if the size is incorrect.
- All Gloves will be final sale.
- Tap only for debit and credit (we will not be accepting cash at this time)
- Washrooms will be open (upstairs only) limited stalls will be available
- Cleaned and sanitized after every 30 minutes
- Access for Food and Drink at the 28th bar area, Half Way House, Beverage Cart
CLOSURES - At this time
Restaurant for Dining (Patio is Now Open, Indoor Dining Open)
On course washrooms (Halfway Washrooms open)
Locker Room facilities
Here at Nobleton Lakes Golf Club we pride ourselves on the high quality of magnificent golf, superb amenities and outstanding service that we offer our valued customers. We have worked hard over the years to become a staple of the community, and in the process we have earned recognition as one of the region's premier golf experiences.
Address: 125 Nobleton Lakes Drive
Nobleton, Ontario L0G 1N0
Phone: (905) 859-4070
Copyright © 2020. All Rights Reserved.